Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Sword of Ice

me and mi dad woke up and we made pancakes. and bacin and eggs win we were done we  were going to
play mnie craft but mom sed win ur dun go and woh confrins.

Then when conference was done, we were going to play mine craft and then we were going to just play some games and me and my dad would go and get batman legos two.  Then before night we would have a great feast and then we would be all done with today but I figured I kind of liked today so this is the end.  We were going to play a game and then we would play tomorrow and we are going to play laser tag.

next chaptr3 floting stars. 


The big writing that is in italics was written by Keith with no help.  The smaller regular type font is when his mom typed for him, writing what he dictated.

No comments:

Post a Comment