Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall and Winter

to day we are gonig to nevrmind, 

talk about some things.  So, today I went to school and when I was done, we went on a walk.  My feet were tired.  Mom said "Come on, let's keep going" and she said it was a really gorgeous ride, I really liked coming back, but I didn't like going because I thought we were just going to get food immediately when they picked me up from school.

We went to In N Out and I also spilled a kombucha so she didn't give me a drink.  I was kind of really upset and when we came home we went outside and Faye talked to Taryn and I was really bored.  Bored, bored bored.  Me and Faye jumped on the trampoline and Mom wanted to read Harry Potter but Faye lost the book and I was so mad because we were in the middle of the book, and I said to Grandma, and I was really angry still.

1 comment:

  1. Never fun when something gets lost. That is lucky you have a trampoline to jump on.

    ReplyDelete